(S69) D - Ben DeSanti, TPE: 30

ColdBruschis

Welcome @ColdBruschis! I know you said you don't like Vegas but I am the Vegas GM. We currently have three defenseman on the roster and need another to complete the top 4. We are tied for the eighth seed, and while we won't be winning the cup this year (you never know though), you could help us make a late season playoff push. We could give you first pairing minutes and powerplaying + penalty kill time right out of the gate. If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

@ColdBruschis If you join Mexico, you will be a top pairing d-man. We won't win the championship, but you'll get a ton of ice-time for the rest of the season to boost those stats for the draft :)

Just quote this and say "Accept" to join the Kings. Welcome to the league!

1 hour ago, Matt_O said:

Welcome @ColdBruschis! I know you said you don't like Vegas but I am the Vegas GM. We currently have three defenseman on the roster and need another to complete the top 4. We are tied for the eighth seed, and while we won't be winning the cup this year (you never know though), you could help us make a late season playoff push. We could give you first pairing minutes and powerplaying + penalty kill time right out of the gate. If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

Accept

9 hours ago, ColdBruschis said:

Player Information

Username: DeepthroatMyGoat

Player Name: Ben DeSanti

Recruited From: Other (Google Search for NFL Sim League)

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@ColdBruschis Welcome to the league. If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to help get you that info so that you have the best chance to succeed.