What is the least hated VHL team?

Matt_O

I was bored so I decided to do some thinking through each team in the VHL. While some teams are disliked by the majority, some teams are liked by people that don't even play for them. So lets see who is the least hated team. Moscow and Malmo are not included.

Toronto Legion- If you play for Helsinki, odds are you hate this team. Their back to back shocking cup runs upset a lot of people. They also were far and away the best team in the league this year, reminiscent of last years Titans. GM Devise also may bring some criticism for his unorthodox style, trading away every draft pick imaginable.

HC Davos Dynamo- No one really hates them, we just kind of laugh at them. They had three straight horrible years from S62-S64, almost made the playoffs in S65, and then actually became a contender before Shawn decided to rebuild again. Maybe S69 is their year?

Riga Reign- Riga has been an elite team throughout the S60s, so that would be reason for people to dislike them. That being said, their lack of playoff success (not including S63) has made people become indifferent towards them. Their GM is well respected throughout the community and most people likely do not have bad feelings towards this team.

Helsinki Titans- People may have felt bad for the Titans heading into S66, when they lost to Toronto for the second year in a row. Well, those feelings easily went away when they signed Matt Thompson, trashed the entire league and dominated through the regular season and post season. Most people started to dislike the outspoken Titans squad. 

Seattle Bears- If I could pick a different team to be on besides Malmo, I would pick Seattle. Their LR seems like a good time, and we all laughed at them through S63-S65, losing in the semi finals three times in a row to an inferior team. I'm not sure if anyone really hates the Bears.

New York Americans- NY seems like a polarizing franchise. Taking what seemed to be one of the most promising young teams in the VHL turned into an inactive wasteland. We also cannot forget when they almost were moved to Idaho. Me and eaglesfan dislike this franchise as well, and most people probably don't like it for the success it is well known for.

Calgary Wranglers- Losing to the Wolves two years in a row, in overtime of a game 7 is hilarious. Despite having a roster that could have won a championship, they got eliminated in the wild card round. From what I have heard, bushito is a polarizing GM as well. Some people don't like him, but most people agree he knows how to run a sim league.

Vancouver Wolves- This is my pick for the least hated team. Most people like beaviss and enjoy watching them beat dil every single year. I think everyone was rooting for them last year in the finals as well. It doesn't seem like anyone really dislikes the Wolves besides maybe some Titans players.

What team do you guys think is the least hated?

2 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Vancouver Wolves- This is my pick for the least hated team. Most people like beaviss and enjoy watching them beat dil every single year. I think everyone was rooting for them last year in the finals as well. It doesn't seem like anyone really dislikes the Wolves besides maybe some Titans players.

Pretty sure the people of Quebec City are not fans of them.

8 hours ago, Matt_O said:

Most people like beaviss

That's the first time I've seen anyone say this.

8 hours ago, Matt_O said:

and enjoy watching them beat dil every single year.

Oh, ok. Makes sense.