Michael Johnson Reflecting On Rookie Year

fonziGG

Michael Johnson was noting on his rookie season within the VHL:

"... I've spent a lot of time at home with my support group reviewing the positives and the negatives of my play last season while training every single day physically. It's been a tough ride for my first season, especially with my very hot start changing to a very cold finish. My body might not have been ready to handle 60 games in a season considering I split games with Thorvald in Halifax. I got my conditioning up, stronger and faster so I think my play will impress a lot of people this season."

Johnson was then found talking about his Malmo teammates:

"We have such an incredible roster with Sullivan and Thompson joining us. Sure, we're top heavy a bit but I think with Hugh and Green joining us, we're going to be a very balanced squad. I hope that my extra work and training has been enough to be a major factor for this team, I know the GM is trying to support me as much as possible with this squad. I'm very excited to see what we can do this season, I'm excited to get into training camp today and show the coaching staff that I'm here to keep my place in the team."