Is Kameron Taylor on Heavy Drugs?

Tagger

There are some players in this world who can display the greatest technical ability in the world. You hear it all the time about how those special guys can hit a puck at a tree from 50 yards away. Kameron Taylor is not one of those players. Kameron Taylor is the kind of player that makes you run out of your house, screaming down the road “HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, YOU WON’T FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT KAMERON TAYLOR JUST FUCKING DID!” Hit a tree with a puck from 50 yards? Please, Kameron Taylor can hit a puck with a tree from the same distance, and don’t get me started on what they’ve had to make the “glass” out of in Cologne.

SO WHY TRADE HIM ALEXANDER SCHNEIDER? WHY DID YOU GIVE HIM AWAY ALEXANDER SCHNEIDER? HUH?

Well, luckily, I have the answers. Originally, the Express were not willing to budge from their perfectly legitimate valuation of 9 first rounders and a franchise player, though obviously not one of the ilk of Kameron Taylor, kinda more like a Connor Low if you know what I am saying? However, Cologne decided to lower their valuation of Lord Taylor dramatically leading to him being traded to the Riga Reign for substantially less. Why? Well, let’s see what Kameron said about permanently  shit defenseman Edwin Encarnacion.

EE you are an amazing talent despite your self-proclaimed lack of hockey knowledge.

Look me in the eye and tell me that somebody, especially Kameron Taylor, could make such a ridiculous statement whilst not under the influence of the heaviest drugs money can buy. YOU CAN’T! KAMERON TAYLOR YOU ARE A COKE FIEND, AND I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION FOR YOU!

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SHARE, AND HOW HARD DO I HAVE TO FIND YOU IN RIGA BEFORE I GET IT? I GUESS THAT’S TWO QUESTIONS ISN’T IT? WELL, SHIT!