a boring article [1/2]

hedgehog337

It's time to be real with myself. Despite summer being over, I'm still finding no desire to write interesting articles. Which means there is a possibility I passed my peak in writing something more than random ramblings for the sake of 6 TPE. I have still some good ideas which are similar to ''VHL 20 in 20, 30 in 30'' etc things. There is only one problem though, and it's the guy who is writing all of that now. One day, I was thinking about can I sustain two players after Randoms? Again, there is a good chance that the current Moscow forward will be my last second player. I do have a trouble to even type the VHL.com article, let alone 500 words.

...and then I'm somehow finding a second wind for like 47th time and here we go again''.

The season has started and I found some interesting moments.

- Prague won in their first ever game! However, I don't want to tell against whom. No, I really don't, cause why should you even know about that? ok?

- Malmo is surprisingly passive at offense. Perhaps it has something to do with the schedule and they never got an expansion team yet. But their total shots for is really low for a team that has Matt Thompson and other soon-to-be stars, such as Materazzo and Sullivan Jr. I don't know, maybe this has to do something with a mid-tier centers who are still too young? There is a positive news for them as they have a lot of room to grow. So they could be dangerous come by playoff time.

- Helsinki is...eh? Guess I gotta stop looking at standings. Can't tell very much after 7 games.

- Rauno Palo wasn't happy that he was not the MVP in books of couple of members. So he has another great start. Now there is only one thing left - no Beau Louth type of a teammate that will ruin everything for him...Philliefan?!?! oof.

- Davis-Madden connection for real? Never was surprised about Jake as he is an estableshed superstar. Madden in other hand, has never been a real deal in this league yet. A solid center - yes. But nothing really much more than that. Maybe this is the time he finally breaks out to 100 points territory and will drive Davos into the playoffs? Certainly not impossible.

- Is there anything I need to say about the goalie race if anything can change after each sim? Davison is trying to finally take the cake and according to my predictions he will exactly do that. May definitely won't sustain his wonderful start and I'm really unsure about Rift as Toronto isn't that strong like they were previous years. He may be close, but at the end of the day Davison and Davos' defence will prevail.

Enough of that. The last subpoint was actually a somewhat hot take, although I will never be surprised in case if Davison takes it all. And you know what, I may come up with another media with some hot and not so hot takes later today.

6 TPE to Randoms

Edited by hedgehog337

Review

Nice little stream-of-consciousness from a GM; as I've commented on your own and Advantage's articles previously, these are usually pretty valuable insights. You had a couple of plural/singular disagreements, e.g. "maybe this has to do something with a mid-tier centers who," but I have very few complaints overall. Good work!