Welcome to the league

BluObieZ

I should have probably posted this as one of my last ever MS's if not my last, but oh fucking well. It's a easy write up and I can be done with it faster then your mom on her knees sucking your daddy. If you are new to this league, you should read closely since I've been around here for many actual years. I've done it all. Won many cups, pissed a ton of people and losers off, got suspended, got banned and yet I am still here. On my way out of here, I wanted to write this and tell the new peeps what they should do to make most of their time here. So listen up.

This is a online league. Where it should be fun to come on and just do your thing. Whatever your thing is. Be it sucking up to the old timers, being the "deer in the headlights" noob that is just "happy" to be here, stirring shit and the list goes on and on. Whatever you define "fun" you should do it. It may rub some people the wrong way but oh fucking well. You are not here to please people. You are here for your own fucking reasons. Why should you have to appease the masses? why should you have to dumb yourself down so others can have fun? just be yourself. They can ignore you if you don't like you. Ignoring is easy. If they are too politically correct it's not your fault nor is it your job to cater to their needs. Do what you find fun and run with it. You are you and they cannot change it.

Loyalty. Yes something I am not really known for. Hell there are times where I question know what the fuck it is. We live in a fucking world where everyone is greedy and only look out for themselves. So why stay "loyal" to fake teams with fake GM's. Sure there are some cool guys around here and you can bounce around with them. But if you want to leave a true "legacy" in a fake hockey league you really should consider only thinking about your player and not the team they are playing for. Unless the team actually is the best team (or top 2) you really should consider weaseling your way off those teams. What that creates is a more competitive environment. Teams losing players will be forced to actually be smart and not suck for so long. We have short careers here, so why in the hell should we sit on a team for two plus seasons that is in a major rebuild? it's bull shit. Consider coming up with clever conditions to your contract to get your player off those teams if they suck for too long. If they don't like it, well too fucking bad. You are not here to sit on shitty teams and watch others win over and over.

Be creative. Don't make up lame and boring stories for your players. Come up with some creative shit. Shit that makes people like/hate your player because they are that much better then theirs. I've had players that were Mexican Drug lords, Rightful kings of England, One even was born in space (Now you have to be born on this planet, you can thank me for that) Hell my current player is a Greek fucking god and it's fucking epic. Sure I kinda fell behind the story but oh well. My point is don't be lame. Don't be Joe Canada from Toronto Canada wanting to play for the Legion because he grew up watching the Leafs. That's fucking boring and you cannot really go far with that stupid story. If you truly want to have fun. You must make your player fun and not the lame shit that lots of people have.

Find loopholes. You know how many loopholes I found? My player was born in space just so I could have him play for any team in the world cup. The league made me pick one team in a attempt to stop me from fucking around. I also came up with the Guaranteed Movement Clause. Which was a clause that made teams trade me if I wanted out. The Robbie 1 2 is my rookie contract. Where I have a player option on my 3rd season. Most of the time I would no pick it up and off I went to free agency. The list goes on. Hell I have a list of loopholes that I still would like to exploit but I sadly am running out of time on here. So if you are like me and like to fuck around I will gladly pass on my list once I retire. 

Most of all just have fun with whatever you do on here... Other then having fun playing for Calgary. That's impossible. The league should get rid of that joke of a "team" and that complete pathetic piece of garbage GM.