GM 390: Mississauga Hounds vs. Mexico City Kings

VHL Games

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Sorry @GustavMattias, I scored haha

This was actually the game where I set every slider to 5 physical, to see if it would do anything.

Not many hits, but an interesting outcome that definitely should not have happened. @Tagger are you sure the sliders don't work?

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

This was actually the game where I set every slider to 5 physical, to see if it would do anything.

Not many hits, but an interesting outcome that definitely should not have happened. @Tagger are you sure the sliders don't work?

I mean that’s what the dude himself says in his own manual, I don’t see any reason to doubt him. Can’t really base things off of one game with a 47 TPE goalie.

@GustavMattias Also just dug up an old client screenshot from back when our sim engine would be the only one available that continues to suggest that’s the case (note the lack of line strategies)

Dqc894W.jpg

If you changed absolutely everything to 5 phys, there’s a chance it could be that the overall strategies (the ones you set for 2 goals up, 1 goal up, etc, Id guess they’re under coach in that screenshot) do actually have an impact whereas the individual line ones (which I referred to in the podcast) don’t. 

Edited by Tagger