Jimothy Frost; The Future GOAT; Junior Review [2/2]

Frostbite

480707383_imageurl1.png?width=755&height=600

Name: Jimothy Frost

Position: C

Where The Birth Happened: Antarctica

I know what the questions will be; Jimothy you were born in Antarctica?! Are you a penguin or a human! All I can say to answer that is y̸͙͗͒̓͛̿͒̆̔͆͝e̶̖̺͉͈̘̅̂́͌͜s̸̜͋͋̂́̓̈́̀̚͠. My uncle is in fact 2 percent penguin. My parents always said I looked like my uncle and I am a natural skater (part penguin obviously). After my great grandpa died due to the harsh environment of Antarctica, my family decided to migrate to a better place for me and my sister. We decided to settle in the Big Apple, good old New York. Welp, that only lasted a week since we had no money and most of my cousins didn't last a week, much less the rest of their lives. To make sure that we also had safety with our new hopes and dreams, we decided to settle (for real this time) in Canada. One of the safest places out there in the world, my parents deemed it good enough. 

Now, onto the important stuff, hockey time! Obviously, being an Antarctican made my life on skates easy, before I grew up and became ????, my coach said I could be a figure skater. But now I'm 6'8 so thats out of the window. I signed up for the hockey team when I was only 8 and had the wonderful experience of punching a child that was 6 inches shorter than me. Unfortunately he did not make it out of the hospital in the best shape. Nobody tried to mess with me after that, weird... Anyways, when I was on the field, I was a monster, I was able to single handedly lead the "Fluffs" (not my name choice by the way) to an all county championship game which I broke my thumb in and our team crumbled without me. My coach made sure that making me stay healthy, was the key to success. Once I had fully healed, I proceeded to lead my team to ? different championship games with 5 being all country wins, and 1 more as an all world nominee which I also won. Some say that I may be taking a too early risk by going to the (small) big leagues at just ?? years old, and their right. But it is a risk that will be worth it, as Jimothy (oh hey thats me) will be (one of) THE BEST PLAYER ever.

Edited by Frostbite

• 3 weeks later...

Review: I really enjoyed this. The use of different fonts, and the bold in certain spots made for a unique style to the writing, and I still find your player's background the funniest one that I'm aware of in the whole league. I would maybe work on the formatting a bit, it's a little clustered together. Besides that though, great job!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Jimothy Frost; The Future GOAT; Junior Review [2/2]