random article

hedgehog337

Need to write something for affiliate league welfares. Lucky Randoms, lucky Moscow.

- Speaking of which, I have Moscow's first round pick. Do you catch my drift? The return of sleepy hedgehog at first OV coming out whenever an upcoming draft happens;

- Calgary finally returns the ''favor'' to Vancouver with their own Game 7 win. Honestly, I thought the Wolves had something going on. Their form in last 10 games or so was telling me that they could pass Calgary once again and give a good fight to Seattle. It wasn't meant to happen and so far it's a missmatch between Seattle and Wrangs. I still think Vancouver had more chances to give the Bears a scare than Calgary does now. ''But hey, Seattle is only up 2-0. They still can choke!!!''. Well, maybe. But I believe it should be easier for Bana and I'm expecting to see them in the finals sooner than later;

- Davos suffered a game 7 loss to Malmo. A truly tragic situation. Shawn went all in with getting Gritty. But like Vancouver, it wasn't meant to happen. The sad part of all of that was Davos actually could've won these series if someone played better. That player was none other than the goalie of the year Finn Davison. Unfortunately, he was unspectacular for the most of series. In moments when it mattered the most. Truly sad. Which makes things much, much worse is their future. It is under very serious danger. The team has 7(?) pending FA's, including defensive leader in Werbenjagermanjensen (which also could affect Gritty's decision as well) and star forward Jake Davis. Davison is also without a contract as well. Katie Warren is retiring following this season and Ryuu Crimson might follow her footsteps. But even if they all re-sign for one more season, it won't help them very much as most of this team is old and some of them are about to face a regression. In Jake Davis case, a third one. In a conference, where Malmo certainly won't stop after this season, Riga isn't going to blow it up either and Helsinki is still there. And Moscow with their own plan how to make them great. This exact roster just won't cut it in the next season so Shawn has a tough decision to make. But I guess it's time to blow it up, especially when his GM player is S70(?) so the potential rebuild might be a quicck one.

And now the saddest thing in this situation - the only thing Davos could do in this period is blowing out their perennial clients Riga. Sweeping opponent is a sweet moment. But with a sour taste in out when it remains the peak moment so far. Oh, and look at their draft pick tracker. Like 15 picks and none of them are first rounder. What more can I say...WOW.

- Arnor Sigurdsson has retired. There were rumors swirling around about @bluesfan55 not finding much fun in this league. These talks appeared to be truth. Now I think, maybe I should've exposed him to an expansion team instead of Aaltonen. Maybe that could've sparked more interest in him. More playing time, more chances to have good stats instead of being like a 6-7 offensive option in a clogged Riga. Maybe coulda shoulda woulda. Anyways, I'm still glad we had him for all of his three seasons. I mean, he could've went inactive or retire in his first season, but he spent three seasons. He was willing to help us when I was having troubles with lines and added TPE's to faceoffs despite him being a winger. Probably that decision hurt his career, but that's was more on me.

So on behalf of Riga organization I want to say thanks to you for being a valuable part of our team and locker room! Sad to see you go, but it's understandable that you weren't having as much fun as you have in other league(s). And looking forward to see your recreate if you will give it another shot.

So nothing more to say. Just taking these 6 TPE, thanks.

That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE to Randoms.