Ryuu Hangs Up The Skates

SlapshotWrangler

After 6 seasons in the Victory Hockey League, Ryuu Crimson has decided to hang up the skates and retire. He was a decent player, getting 50 or more points every season. The left winger played for two teams, the Riga Reign and the HC Davos Dynamo, winning the cup with the former. When it comes to awards and accomplishments, he won the Daisuke Kanou as well as the Continental Cup, becoming the first to win the Daisuke Kanou as a rookie. While he was never able to get any more awards, he still played well in the rest of the seasons. In the Press Conference, he thanked a lot of people involved in his career. “I’d like to thank @ShawnGlade, who was my GM in Davos for being able to bring me to this wonderful city, as well as @hedgehog337 for drafting me and bringing me to Riga. You two played a big part in my career, so thank you both. I’d also like to thank @Gooningitup for taking a chance when he signed and drafted me in Saskatoon. Without him, I would have probably never made it to where I was. I’d also like to thank my teammates in both Davos and Riga for helping me find my way in this league and I wish the best of luck to all of them. Thanks to the fans for cheering us on as we played games, you guys made it really special. I also have to thank my Saskatoon Wild fans who were cheering me on during my minor league days. I’d also like to thank Dylan Nguyen for being my closest teammate and friend, both on and off the ice as well as all of the wonderful people I met here. I also have to thank my family for supporting me every step of my life. Goodbye VHL, I will miss you." Right back at you Ryuu.