Johnson on moving on from the VHLM

Midnite

After playing two seasons with the Philadelphia Reapers and three seasons in the VHLM, Johnson has announced he’s ready to move on to the VHL. Having topped his points total from last year having a total of 65, Johnson is hoping to enter into the VHL and make an immediate impact making his debut with the D.C Dragons. Johnson had an early offseason with Philly missing the playoffs by a single point. During the offseason, an interview was held to ask Johnson how he felt about his last VHLM season and what’s to come in the VHL. Here’s what he said:

“It’s disappointing for sure. I mean there’s not much you can really do about it. We played to the best of our abilities, but sometimes the better teams just come out on top. I’m truly grateful to have been able to play with such a talented group of guys and I wish nothing but great things for the Philadelphia organization..”

”...It’ll be tough playing in the big league. I mean a lot of these guys are on a completely different level. It’ll be a grind for sure to become a top dog in the league, but I’m up for it. I want to be known as a great defenseman in this league and I’m willing to put in some work to get there.”

Edited by Midnite

Enjoyed the season I played with you on the Reapers. Wish we could've won it all in S67, but we still played well. Looking forward to following your career in the future.

19 hours ago, zepheter said:

Enjoyed the season I played with you on the Reapers. Wish we could've won it all in S67, but we still played well. Looking forward to following your career in the future.

Hey it was great playing with you too. Yea it's too bad we couldn't pull through in S67 but it is what it is. It'll be interesting to see what you do with your second player Odin!