Recruited From: YouTube

Position: G

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 192 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome @Trio!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask myself or anyone else. GM's will flood in soon and offer a contract for you!

3 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Welcome @Trio!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask myself or anyone else. GM's will flood in soon and offer a contract for you!

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting started! Our goalie market is very flooded at this time so it might be swapping to a different position if you wish.

You should check out our discord channel. Its super active and if you ever need any help its the quickest way to get it.

https://discord.gg/JZv9GBH

Hey @Trio! Welcome to the VHL! Halifax 21st GM here!

Unfortunately, I have no room on my roster for a goalie. Quite a few goalies have joined today sadly, so my suggestion is to recreate your player and make a defender. A lot of teams are in dire need of a strong star-eyed player on the defensive side of the equation! If you do remain to be a goalie, I wish you absolutely nothing but the best of luck!

Hey @Trio

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!