(S70) C - Samuel Kuchar, TPE: 30

Samuel Kuchar

• Commissioner

Hi @Samuel Kuchar,

Some of the other GMs may throw you an offer.

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a top pairing dman to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece on the team! I can offer you  third line minutes if you stay active. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx!

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

2 hours ago, Samuel Kuchar said:

Player Information

Username: Samuel Kuchar

Player Name: Samuel Kuchar

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: Slovakia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

KlZGnCA.png

Hello @Samuel Kuchar

I'm the general manger of the Saskatoon Wild. 

We've got a nearly full roster at the moment, but we can offer you a position on our forth forward line. Saskatoon is currently the number one team in the VHL and one of the cup favorites to win it all this season. Although we can't guarantee you a lot of ice time, you'd be joining a rock solid hockey club with a great support environment between players and management. We'll help you grow your player at your pace, whether you desire to be an A+ prospect for a depth VHL player. If you'd like to join Saskatoon as a fourth line depth player just quote this and say 'accepted!'.

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. 

Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! 

Regards, 

Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild

KlZGnCA.png

ooyXFh8.png&key=75fc6caeea01f532db4859d9

Hey there @Samuel Kuchar

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on our second line, we are currently in fourth place and can use more active players! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. 

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

ooyXFh8.png&key=75fc6caeea01f532db4859d9

3 hours ago, Peace said:

KlZGnCA.png

Hello @Samuel Kuchar

I'm the general manger of the Saskatoon Wild. 

We've got a nearly full roster at the moment, but we can offer you a position on our forth forward line. Saskatoon is currently the number one team in the VHL and one of the cup favorites to win it all this season. Although we can't guarantee you a lot of ice time, you'd be joining a rock solid hockey club with a great support environment between players and management. We'll help you grow your player at your pace, whether you desire to be an A+ prospect for a depth VHL player. If you'd like to join Saskatoon as a fourth line depth player just quote this and say 'accepted!'.

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. 

Regards, 

Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild

KlZGnCA.png

accepted !