My Random VHL Thoughts - S69 - Part 2

Fire Tortorella

• So @GustavMattias and @Nykonax "ok boomer"'d me in my media spot about how sim leagues used to be back in the day. I know I've been here for a long time, and then I realized that I'd been in the BoG for a long time, but didn't know how long. I went to the earliest topics in the BoG and found that I joined The League of Honorable Gentlemen on June 28th, 2014...so I've been in there for over 5 years. I had one stint of inactivity of roughly 1.5-2 seasons almost two calendar years ago, but besides that, have been an active member of that group of people. Believe it or not, I used to complain about the old boys club...but then I became a member of the old boys club.
  • I didn't look after this sim and can't be bothered, but it's probably still true - the top 3 point scorers in the league are Moscow players - and I just looked it up because I couldn't remember who the 3rd guy was with me and Gritty - and it's still true. Randoms leads the league with 34 points, Smitty is in second with 32 points, and Gritty is tied for 3rd with some scrub with 31 points. 
  • It's early, but I'm gonna have to shit the bed to not walk away with another Valiq and Labatte at the end of this season. Lead defensemen in points by 7, lead the entire league in assists, have respectable hits and shots blocked, and am in 3rd in the league in PIMs, showing I'm a goon as well. Might I actually have a chance to get a player in the Hall of Fame? We'll see.

1 hour ago, flyersfan1453 said:

I didn't look after this sim and can't be bothered, but it's probably still true - the top 3 point scorers in the league are Moscow players - and I just looked it up because I couldn't remember who the 3rd guy was with me and Gritty - and it's still true. Randoms leads the league with 34 points, Smitty is in second with 32 points, and Gritty is tied for 3rd with some scrub with 31 points. 

who tf you calling scrub boomer