They quit

zepheter

I recruited three dudes the other week and they decided this morning to call it quits. Unfortunately they weren't having as much fun as I was, well two of them weren't at least. They said if one quit they all quit. It's kinda sad because I thought they could live up to something. Despite my efforts to get them to reconsider, they stuck with their decision and now they're gone. So here we are just a week after I recruited three dudes that looked like they were bringing a lot of hype to the S70 draft class- not to overshadow some of the other great newcomers. Didn't care enough to leave a parting message, but told me I could do it for them since I got them into this. They would like to thank the SDM players and management for the tremendous playing time they were given and are sad to see that they will no longer see their stats padded while the season continues. They would also like to thank the VHL commissioners for giving them the opportunity to try something new, but they decided this isn't the path they thought was right for them.