Moscow 1-2-3

TheLastOlympian07

The Moscow Trio of Randoms, Jet Jaguar and Smitty Werbenjaggermanjensen will pretty well be assured of a point per game average on the season as they are the the only players above 70 points this season at this point in time. Randoms has 33 goals and 39 assists for 72 points, Jet has 28 goals and 48 assists for 70 points and Smitty scored 16 goals and assisted on 56 assists for 70 points. This trio is setting the pace in the league and not many would have guessed this. Many projected Smitty to have a good season most likely winning the Labatte but to be tied for 2nd in league scoring is something no one projected. Jet selected with the 10th overall pick to be tied for 2nd, no one expected him to be this good this fast. Randoms is having a Random season I suppose because I don't think he was supposed to be this good. Overall, it's been a weird season. Triple Hatch would slide into the 3rd spot as he has 69 points (nice). The 1st OA pick who was not doing well in Riga, moved to Vancouver and has been on fire since.

1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

The Moscow Trio of Randoms, Jet Jaguar and Smitty Werbenjaggermanjensen will pretty well be assured of a point per game average on the season as they are the the only players above 70 points this season at this point in time. Randoms has 33 goals and 39 assists for 72 points, Jet has 28 goals and 48 assists for 70 points and Smitty scored 16 goals and assisted on 56 assists for 70 points. This trio is setting the pace in the league and not many would have guessed this. Many projected Smitty to have a good season most likely winning the Labatte but to be tied for 2nd in league scoring is something no one projected. Jet selected with the 10th overall pick to be tied for 2nd, no one expected him to be this good this fast. Randoms is having a Random season I suppose because I don't think he was supposed to be this good. Overall, it's been a weird season. Triple Hatch would slide into the 3rd spot as he has 69 points (nice). The 1st OA pick who was not doing well in Riga, moved to Vancouver and has been on fire since.

I made you this sig like a month ago but only posted it in the discord where u prob didnt see it, or u saw it and hated it, but either way here it is again

642ELAP.png

no border:

MSTMIKd.png