Hero [1/2]

Bayley

gpXmEfE.jpg

@BladeMaiden, our competition from the start being two goalies with really little position to make it. I always compared myself to you, so I have to say that you were the hero in keeping me active and updating. 

The graphic is rough. I am trying to get better and learn layers. It took me a bunch of time, but I will get better

19 hours ago, Poptart said:

gpXmEfE.jpg

@BladeMaiden, our competition from the start being two goalies with really little position to make it. I always compared myself to you, so I have to say that you were the hero in keeping me active and updating. 

The graphic is rough. I am trying to get better and learn layers. It took me a bunch of time, but I will get better

I can't say I deserve this homage, but definitely appreciate it. It's funny  Because when people mention you to me they usually assume i dislike you because of how well Davison has done but I don't think they understand just how bad I want you to be good. Our goalie battle has been going on since we created these guys. You are absolutely one of the people i have come to respect not just because you built a damn fine player and never gave up when forced into a backup position but because of how you contribute to the site.  Anyways in an attempt not to be mushy, I'll just say looks like Davi got the last laugh, Wahl was a VHLM master but you hunny became the VHL real deal ;) and now I will be lucky to keep up with your fine ass lol

-Blade

btw the graphic looks great, looks better than most of my stuff ❤️

Edited by BladeMaiden