S70 Draft Profiles - Part 8

Patrik Tallinder

1949080846_image0(4).thumb.jpeg.c22156db2858ac5aebc1a5f0a28319ae.jpeg

Happy holidays everyone! With the season ending just a couple days ago, it's now time for the players in the playoffs to take center stage and prove their worth the VHL GM's. Right now, this is where my rankings stand:

1. Mikko Lahtinen -

2. Edwin THE Encarnacion -

3. Odin Omdahl 1

4. Shawn Glade Jr 1

5. Jacques Lafontaine -

6. Chad Magnum 1

7. Iangenere Risteneen 2

8. Lewis Dawson 2

9. Kyle Andersen New

10. Damien Wolfe 2

Lots of moving around this week. I'm really not sure if Lahtinen or Encarnacion is the better pick right now, but you can't go wrong with either one.

I've made a new TPE earning spreadsheet that I would really appreciate if you guys checked out. It shows a lot about consistency in earning TPE, and how much someone has earned in a specific amount of time. There's also a page on S71 draftees. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z3UmjHIkmoBNTRdw8dgQdp4kOVhVLVRgPADZOndKJUY/edit?usp=sharing

Anyways, onto the stats.

Stats

Name

Goals

Name 

Assists

Name

Odin Omdahl

Edwin THE Encarnacion

Shawn Glade Jr

Mikko Lahtinen

Shawn Glade Jr

Edwin THE Encarnacion

Iangenere Risteneen

Odin Omdahl

Odin Omdahl

Shawn Glade Jr

Iangenere Risteneen

Mikko Lahtnen

Gabriel Gutzwiler

Mikko Lahtinen

Iangenere Risteneen

Leon Gutzwiler

Leon Gutzwiler

Leon Gutzwiler

Edwin THE Encarnacion

Teddy Smith

Gabriel Gutzwiler

Owen Kaitanaq

Kyle Andersen

Kyle Andersen

Kyle Andersen

Gabriel Gutzwiler

Jimothy Frost

Jimothy Frost

Jimothy Frost

Derek Eriksson

Name

Save %

Jacques Lafontaine

Jaxx Hextall

Aleksandr Aleksandrov

Jacob buchholz

Jack Goff

News

Edwin THE Encarnacion hit 300 TPE this week.

Jacques Lafontaine hit 200 TPE this week

Jaxx Hextall, Dick Cheezy, Leon Gutzwiler, Derek Eriksson, Jared Spaz and Kyle Andersen reached 100 TPE this week.

Odin Omdahl earned the most TPE this week, with 40.

Profiles

YUK_bar.png

Chad Magnum - C - 185 TPE

Chad Magnum is one of those players who have, at some point, burst onto the scene. The difference with him is that he still hasn't stopped. A strong, almost barbaric scorer, Magnum is able to use his strength to his advantage by willing his way to the net seemingly every shift. If his team doesn't have it, he's after the puck immediately, forechecking hard and delivering some huge hits, of which he had 149 this season. He is reliable on the ice and off the ice, with his remarkable consistency in earning high amounts of TPE each week.

SSK_bar.png

Edwin THE Encarnacion - D - 307 TPE

One of the unanimous top 2 up to this point, Encarnacion has put up incredible numbers as a defenseman in the VHLM this season. His 94 assists puts him at third in the entire league, and his +92 (you read that right) puts him at second in the league behind his teammate Danny DeYeeto. The 50 year old is an amazing two way defenseman, with little to no flaws in it. He is sure to be a star in the VHL, and it will be fun to watch.

PHI_bar.png

Derek Eriksson - RW - 131 TPE

Eriksson is a player who I feel doesn't get enough recognition, and one that I felt badly about not including in my unsung heroes edition from last week. He has quietly put up nearly a point per game on Philly, and gotten into the top 10 for points in the draft class. My 12th ranked prospect, Eriksson has a lot of offensive upside with great scoring instincts and puck handling, but not to the detriment of his great defensive game, putting up a nice +18 on the season.

1 hour ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

Derek Eriksson - RW - 131 TPE

Eriksson is a player who I feel doesn't get enough recognition, and one that I felt badly about not including in my unsung heroes edition from last week. He has quietly put up nearly a point per game on Philly, and gotten into the top 10 for points in the draft class. My 12th ranked prospect, Eriksson has a lot of offensive upside with great scoring instincts and puck handling, but not to the detriment of his great defensive game, putting up a nice +18 on the season.

@DirtyDerek