New Years Charity

HenrikZoiderberg

Hi there,

Image result for henrik zetterberg

My name's Henrik Zoiderberg. You may know me from such intiatives as the "go to practice you insane morons" and "Bring MGS back to Seattle even though he's never actually played for Seattle". But today I'm coming to you all with a new cause. A cause very dear to my heart. 

The Henrik Zoiderberg New Years Eve Charity ball and sushi buffet.

Every year, hundreds of hockey players worldwide have to go without a charity ball, and literally dozens go the year without eating sushi, mostly as a result of being in landlocked states. Today I'm changing all of that. This year, the Henrik Zoiderberg New Years Eve Charity ball and sushi buffet will be going from city to city, from state to state, providing disenfranchised millionaires the opportunity that none of them asked for - fresh fish at affordable prices while wearing overpriced clothes in a banquet hall.  The finest sushi ladies will be flown around the country, with the highest quality peaches and guacomole, even if it's spicy. 

Image result for steve brule sushi lady

Donations will be open in the link below. Thank you for taking the time to read, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in the new year. 

A donation minimum of $500 dollars is required, plus an additional $500 in drink tickets and food vouchers. Vouchers only good between the hours of six pm and midnight on the day marked on the event. Vouchers are non-transferrable and expire at the end of the night. No refunds. Please speak with your local AGM for details on how to attend The Henrik Zoiderberg New Years Eve Charity ball and sushi buffet.

With love,

HZ

276 Words

TPE for week ending December 29