VHL Press Conference Meta

gorlab

Doing a written VHL.com this week because I think I need the capped tpe.

I want to talk about the press conference meta of VHL. As we all know, you can earn up to 2 capped tpe per week on VHL by participating in press conferences (asking or answering questions). A majority of VHLers (I assume) will go into their 'team press conference thread' and answer 6 questions posted by their GM/Co-GM/Captain/etc. every week, and claim that for 2 tpe.

However, my dilemma is that I am often the one asking questions for my VHL team, and asking 6 questions every week is only worth 1 capped tpe, not 2. Answering the weekly questions that I propose  is also not allowed.

So, I ask of the VHL public, is it okay for me to run into a rival team's "Team Press Conference" thread and just answer 3 of their proposed questions for the week, to get my 2nd of 2 capped tpe from press conferences?  Would anyone frown upon seeing somebody from TEAM A answering questions in TEAM B's press conference thread?

Please post your reply in this thread, if you have an opinion on the matter. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, gorlab said:

Doing a written VHL.com this week because I think I need the capped tpe.

I want to talk about the press conference meta of VHL. As we all know, you can earn up to 2 capped tpe per week on VHL by participating in press conferences (asking or answering questions). A majority of VHLers (I assume) will go into their 'team press conference thread' and answer 6 questions posted by their GM/Co-GM/Captain/etc. every week, and claim that for 2 tpe.

However, my dilemma is that I am often the one asking questions for my VHL team, and asking 6 questions every week is only worth 1 capped tpe, not 2. Answering the weekly questions that I propose  is also not allowed.

So, I ask of the VHL public, is it okay for me to run into a rival team's "Team Press Conference" thread and just answer 3 of their proposed questions for the week, to get my 2nd of 2 capped tpe from press conferences?  Would anyone frown upon seeing somebody from TEAM A answering questions in TEAM B's press conference thread?

Please post your reply in this thread, if you have an opinion on the matter. Thank you. 

I would have been happy to see ppl stealing my questions, I asked like 15 each week and it is nice to see  how ppl answer them so i say steal away! It will probably make someone's day !

3 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

@gorlab can't vouch for anyone else but Prague questions are always available for anyone. 

Same with the Hounds; feel free to crash ours anytime you want @gorlab. Alumni already do on occasion...