Alex Bridges ATL #1

Oatex

Hey, glad you could join me today. Today we will be talking about the draft, and some others. There’s not to much to talk about right now since it’s the off-season. The playoffs are almost over and Mississauga just finished off Mexico City, to advance to the finals vs Saskatoon. From what we’ve seen all year from both of these teams, I think Saskatoon has just been a juggernaut this year, and they’ll win the Cup. Upsets are a thing though. The draft is coming up in about a week. Saskatoon is loosing a lot of their players, as well as many other teams. As the San Diego AGM, I know we are losing all but 1 player. Luckily for us we have 13 picks in the next 2 drafts. Speaking of me being AGM, @MexicanCow123 left his job as AGM at San Diego to go to Yukon to be the GM there. I got hired as AGM for San Diego. Can MexicanCow turn Yukon around to be the next Juggernaut of the league? I think it’s possible, but it will take a few seasons. And in the draft, there’s not many great players to pick up in the later rounds. They’re all either, new, inactive,  or just low TPE. Hopefully your team scouted well, you’ll need to have good scouting for this draft. That will end it for Week 1 of “Alex Bridge Around The League”. Make sure to tune in Monday, for Part #2 of this weekly series. Have a great Weekend everyone!!