Eagles destroys Bears locker room

Greg_Di

After the game 6 loss to Seattle, it is rumored that Greg Eagles took his frustrations out in the Bears visiting teams locker room. While not confirmed, we are learning that an unnamed Wolves player is to pay Seattle $50,000 due to damages.

We have received exclusive pictures of the damage

N-Skinner-field-smashed-toilet2.jpg

osu-whiteboard.jpg

The Wolves management was unavailable for comment. From what we have heard is that Eagles was not happy with the way game 6 went and how the team played overall and went berserk in the locker room. This is his first major outburst in 3 years with the Wolves but shows how much he wanted to win that game. We managed to speak with Eagles a few days after the incident.

" Yes it was me, I was just emotional after the game, we played a hell of a game, put 40+ shots up on the board and still managed to lose " Eagles said " This has been the 2nd year in a row where we all as a team knew we should have been in the finals but luck wasn't with us. The emotions just boiled over and I took it out on the locker room. I apologize to the Bears and hopefully they can quickly get the repairs done"