(S71) RW - Tommy Sorensen, TPE: 30

D-Note

Welcome to the VHL!!!

The draft has recently passed but you can still sign with a minor league team to get you playing and earning TPE. Many teams are going to offer you contracts and I hope you consider them all to see which fits your needs best. 

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush. We want you on our team!!!! The Rush aren’t going to be competitive this season but we can guarantee top six minutes to rack up those points and a great locker room full of people willing to help you learn the ropes. Quote this post and comment “accept” if you want to join!

Join Us GIF by memecandy

Hi there, D-Note! Welcome to the VHL! I'm DoktorFunk, AGM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster.

Signing with us will get you maximum ice time each game, on one of our top two forward lines. You'll also be in one of the VHLM's best and most supportive communities, full of active people who are there to help you with anything you need and show you a fun time in general. We aren't going to win the cup this season, but I can guarantee you'll have fun.

Anyway, if this sounds good to you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the Hounds. 

Best of luck this season, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions, no matter who you sign with.

-DFunk

9 hours ago, D-Note said:

Player Information

Username: D-Note

Player Name: Tommy Sorensen

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: RW

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to:

hy395UI.png

Welcome to the league @D-Note !!!

I am the AGM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first/second line minutes with us as long as you're active!

We don't have too many players so it will be easy for you to get points and claim the top spots on our roster!

We'd love to have you on the squad and be a part of the Cartel! 

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept".

Glad to have you on the forums. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Cxsquared