Orion picks Seattle

BluObieZ

Orion Slade heading into his third last season in the league has picked the Seattle Bears as his next team. A team that traded for his rights, in hopes to sign him. So in a way Seattle picked Orion and he decided that he should stay in Seattle for a shot at a cup since he hasn't won one in a few seasons. No one really knows what was said between the two sides because rumors were flying that Robbie Zimmers and Orion Slade were ignoring any and all communication from the team. But then on the eve of Orion of being able to talk to other teams he signs a two year contract with Seattle, but obviously the second year being a player option. Did Orion just see that Seattle was clearly the best team even then, before free agency started so other teams had to catch up to them. Or did he just take a shot and hoped that it would pay off. No one really knows and that's exactly how Orion wants it. Orion said in a interview that "Why does it matter why I signed in Seattle? are you that fuck feeble minded? look buddy I am here and I am here to win. Is that the reason why I signed? fuck no! if you want that answer you are going to find a glass vile I buried in Siberia. In there is the location of another vile in Antarctica and so on down the list till you realize I just wanted you to fuck off. So lets skip all that and you just fuck off now. Sound good?"