TUR/BER S37 off-Season

Kesler

:tur: Turku Receives:

S38 Bern 1st

:ber: Bern Receives:

S38 Turku 3rd

(S37) RW - Azmet Ali, TPE: 110 (DAV)

My very first trade as GM, I thank AwfulHomesick for the easy negotiations.

Accepted.

With World Peace on his way out, we need a new offensive anchor and I believe Ali has proven himself as a player and a member to make the step to a first line forward in the VHLM. We welcome him to Bern with open arms.

EDIT: This is also my first trade as a GM. Big thanks to Metis for making the negotiations go smoothly.

Edited by AwfulHomesick

Oh wow, I didn't see this coming at all!

Well, it was fun ride Turku. OUTLAW COUNTRY was just one stop on the journey, and I wanna thank Fever for setting my guy up for success. Special shoutouts to TravHave, Svoboda, Seventy-Four, and METIS. Y'all went out of your way at certain points to help me out this season and made the LR a welcoming place for this n00b.

To AwfulHomesick and Bern: I'm looking forward to stepping up and being a big part of the Royals' game. I've got a couple more seasons left in the M and I want to make them count.

Oh wow, I didn't see this coming at all!

Well, it was fun ride Turku. OUTLAW COUNTRY was just one stop on the journey, and I wanna thank Fever for setting my guy up for success. Special shoutouts to TravHave, Svoboda, Seventy-Four, and METIS. Y'all went out of your way at certain points to help me out this season and made the LR a welcoming place for this n00b.

To AwfulHomesick and Bern: I'm looking forward to stepping up and being a big part of the Royals' game. I've got a couple more seasons left in the M and I want to make them count.

SNUB

Your parents, STZ, then God.. Should have been the order in your Grammy speech. 

#heartbroken

I heard the music playin', man! I panicked!

Let's be honest though... with all the time in the world I couldn't give a shout out to everyone on the Outlaws who deserved it. LR for history.