(S71) LW - Sebastian Hnatiuk, TPE: 30

Eogsj

Welcome to the VHL @Eogsj!

I am the AGM of the Las Vegas Aces, and I can probably get Poptart to play you in our top 9! Here in Las Vegas, we really care about our players and make sure they are active and can feel comfortable! We will be awaiting your response! If you choose to sign with us, quote this message and type "Accepted!" I will give you the discord link, and Poptart will send you and offer when he is available! We aren't a contender, but that just gives you more ice-time! We can help shape you into the player you want to become, because YOU, if you follow our help and advice, COULD BE A SUPERSTAR! If you have any questions, PM me on discord at Viperxhawks19#6434. Thanks bud!

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Hey @Eogsj, welcome in the VHL. I am McWolf, the Saskatoon Wild's GM. Our team is just coming off a Founder's Cup winning campaign in Season 69 and, I won't lie, it hurt the future success of the team. That being said, the current season is soon to be over, so if what you are looking for is a place where your new player gets a lot of ice-time, with a dedicated GM ready to help you get going, hit me up. You'll be going through the dispersal draft next offseason anyway, so the decision you take now is only gonna affect where you play until the end of this season.