WSJ Commits to Prague 4 Lyf

Cornholio

Third year defenseman Wolf Stansson Jr. recently signed a contract extension with the Prague Phantoms, essentially committing to the team for the remainder of his career.

This follows a pattern of several VHL players who have committed to their existing team long-term and opting out of any chances at free agency. 

“Well it was a no-brainer for me really. Prague has been so good for me, both the organization and the people on the team. I’ve really enjoyed my time here and I couldn’t imagine taking my talents elsewhere. The fans have been awesome too, sticking with us through the inaugural season to today, growing with the team as a whole. 

When diamond ace approached me about the possibility of an extension, my eyes just instantly popped out and I had to take advantage and commit for whatever long the team wanted me. I’m a team player and I want to help us win a title or die trying.

Not only that but the Phantoms took me with their first ever rookie draft pick, #12 back in S68. That means virtually every team decided to pass on me and that hasn’t slipped my mind. I want to reward Prague for their faith in me by giving them my loyalty and 100% in return.”