Perrin happy to continue on with the Phantoms

Seabass

Last week was a busy one for GM, Diamond_ace as he rushed to try to resign all his pending free agents to contract extensions as the trade deadline quickly approaches. 

The team started the week announcing a 3 year contract extensions to Jacob Perry and a one year extension for Willie Dredge. That same day Perrin got a call from his GM to get the ball rolling on his contract negotiations. 

"I was out having a beer with Pearson so when I initially got the call from our GM I made the decision to just call him back the next day because I was plastered and since I am self representing myself in these negotiations I thought I'd better not make these calls in another state else than sober. When I got talk to our GM I told him that I was open to resigning but I had conditions to be met before I'd sign."

After the phone call the next two days went quiet on that negotiation front, that's until the team resigned Wolf Stansson Jr. to a lifetime 5 year deal to stay with the Phantoms.

" Wolfie made my decision for me as my condition to resigning with the team was for them to resign Wolfie first. If they wouldn't of signed Stansson, they wouldn't of signed me. Wolfie has been the only defensive partner I've played with at the VHL level and I feel that I woulnd't be the same player without having him on the ice with me. We've built good chemistry on the ice over the last 3 seasons together and we're good pals off the ice and I'm really happy that we can both stay here and make the Phantoms a winner. "

Perrin signed a 2 year deal with the team the next day to stay on with the club

@Cornholio

@Jayrad28

Edited by Sebster03
Tags