Theme week - graphics

jRuutu

As of right now, in my opinion theme week related graphics should be half the TPE compared to written, podcast or video versions.  It says here: Just pick someone from the multitude of players in the league and do a point task centered on why they are your choice.

With graphics that gets a pass, all they do is pick a player and do a graphic, no why they are going to be in the hall of fame, no why they picked that player - no nothing. Just a normal graphic. If you for example write on the theme week you need to actually comment on those things and DO the theme week.

Either cut graphic payout for theme week or ask more from them.

• Commissioner

We aren’t cutting the pay from one source, that isn’t fair. If we were to do that we’d pick one of the many themes we’ve thought of before that are great but don’t work at all for GFX. Half the league earns their weekly PT from GFX, it can’t be viewed as lesser just because of what it is.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

We aren’t cutting the pay from one source, that isn’t fair. If we were to do that we’d pick one of the many themes we’ve thought of before that are great but don’t work at all for GFX. Half the league earns their weekly PT from GFX, it can’t be viewed as lesser just because of what it is.

Just saying, feels like a lot more is asked from other parties when it comes down to the theme week. Graphics people can just pick a name and slap it next to some player, very little  research and the biggest of all - no need to answer the question: why they think that player is going to be in HOF.

In my eyes it´s like I´m going to write about player X, I´m not going to mention statistics, I´m not going to compare the player to other players, I´m not going to make the case why that player is going to be in HOF, all I´m doing is talking how good that player is. 500 words of how player X is a good player. To make it fun, I´m picking a player who has very little change to actually making into HOF, so not only am I not answering the theme week´s main question, but I´m  also picking a player who really could use some statistics etc being mentioned to make the case.

That is the same as what a lot of graphics people do.