Player Name: Jonathan Pageau

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 69 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the League! We are in the off-season right now so it will be a week or so before you can get into games. That being said the draft is tonight so make sure to tune in tonight and you can see where you get drafted. If you need any help getting started please let me know and id be happy to help!

Welcome to the league!

The draft is tonight and soon after teams will be reach out to sign you for next season! If you have any questions please send me a DM I will help any way that I can!

Good Luck!!

Hey @a_bit_of_a_misnomer_

I'm the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I am happy to extend an offer to you to come join us, as we'd love to fill up our roster and really amp up our abilities to compete. We had a good draft, I was happy with our selections and we also have returning players from last season who will help lead the charge. Right now, I can offer you 2nd line minutes, but I am always a fair GM, if you improve, if you show consistency, there is always greater opportunities here in San Diego. 

If you'd like to accept, quote this offer and say "accepted", however you do have to wait 12 hours to sign the offer, to give all GM's a shot at offering on you. Can't wait to hear back :)