Help!

st4rface

Question

Hey. I need a bit help. Maybe someone knows answers to these questions and can help.

1) Yesterday was first games and after GM didn't put me even in VHLM lines, I left discord server and don't wanna go back there. Where can I see VHLM games?

2) Is it pre-season or regular season right now?

Thank you!

7 answers to this question

Hey @st4rface

This is what happened, you created during a time where the wavier signings were not open yet. When the waivers were released I should have sent you an offer straight away it slipped my mind and that is my bad. You are now on the team and in line for sims you missed 2 outta the 72 games and I am sorry.

My sincere apologies

Berocka

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, st4rface said:

Hey. I need a bit help. Maybe someone knows answers to these questions and can help.

1) Yesterday was first games and after GM didn't put me even in VHLM lines, I left discord server and don't wanna go back there. Where can I see VHLM games?

2) Is it pre-season or regular season right now?

Thank you!

1. Not to sound harsh but you are overreacting to not immediately being in the lines. GM’s can’t put players in the lines until they are created in the sim. Because a lot of players, including yourself I believe, joined after the index was created your players didn’t exist in the sim until I simmed it. Generally speaking expect 1 sim to go by before you hit the lines so that your player can actually be used.

2. This is regular season.

Just now, Beketov said:

1. Not to sound harsh but you are overreacting to not immediately being in the lines. GM’s can’t put players in the lines until they are created in the sim. Because a lot of players, including yourself I believe, joined after the index was created your players didn’t exist in the sim until I simmed it. Generally speaking expect 1 sim to go by before you hit the lines so that your player can actually be used.

2. This is regular season.

Not to be rude, but in other sim leagues you are in line in next days sim. I created my player like two or one week ago. Didn't remember, cause I joined SBA aswell, but I think it's pretty long time.

Thanks about answer to second question. Have a blessed day!

Hey @st4rface

It looks like you accepted your contract with Mississauga 10 hours ago which was actually after the first day of sims was completed. @Berocka I am guessing will message the commish to have you added to his lines for todays or tomorrows sims. Does not appear to be any foul committed here by your GM as you were not officially on his team when the league files were generated and ultimately when sims were made. Hopefully that clears things up. Good luck this season.

• Commissioner
Just now, st4rface said:

Not to be rude, but in other sim leagues you are in line in next days sim. I created my player like two or one week ago. Didn't remember, cause I joined SBA aswell, but I think it's pretty long time.

Thanks about answer to second question. Have a blessed day!

If it was a week ago then yes, you should have been in the index and thus in the lines, that would be a question for your GM. However the difference between us and other leagues is daily sims. In stuff like the SBA there’s a few days between sims where players can get created and put in. Because we sim every day there’s no time to do so unless I manually updated the index for every single player created which would mean I’d be doing nothing but.

Also as @Jubo07 points out you hadn’t signed your contract until after the sim so there was no way for your player to have been involved because you weren’t on the team yet.

Just now, Jubo07 said:

Hey @st4rface

It looks like you accepted your contract with Mississauga 10 hours ago which was actually after the first day of sims was completed. @Berocka I am guessing will message the commish to have you added to his lines for todays or tomorrows sims. Does not appear to be any foul committed here by your GM as you were not officially on his team when the league files were generated and ultimately when sims were made. Hopefully that clears things up. Good luck this season.

Thank you for response, @Jubo07 . I appreciate it. When I created player, my GM sent DM to me, we agreed on contract, he gave me teams discord server and said I was on team. Didn't even knew I need to accept something. So, basically, needed to wait for some other team to give me a contract... Feels like just GM didn't care enough, but maybe I'm too mad at this moment. Anyway - thank you. Have a blessed day!

Just now, Beketov said:

If it was a week ago then yes, you should have been in the index and thus in the lines, that would be a question for your GM. However the difference between us and other leagues is daily sims. In stuff like the SBA there’s a few days between sims where players can get created and put in. Because we sim every day there’s no time to do so unless I manually updated the index for every single player created which would mean I’d be doing

nothing but.

Still interesting and kinda weird, but got it.

• Commissioner
Just now, st4rface said:

Thank you for response, @Jubo07 . I appreciate it. When I created player, my GM sent DM to me, we agreed on contract, he gave me teams discord server and said I was on team. Didn't even knew I need to accept something. So, basically, needed to wait for some other team to give me a contract... Feels like just GM didn't care enough, but maybe I'm too mad at this moment. Anyway - thank you. Have a blessed day!

Until you actually accept a contract on the portal your player won’t get imported into the sim. It’s just to save us having a pile of retired players and inactive free agents and such being brought in. Your player doesn’t exist until you’ve signed essentially, at which point his ratings will be downloaded and he’ll be created to be added.