(S72) LW - Michael Hall, TPE: 30

Hops

me0LjtM.png

Welcome to the VHL @Hops!! :) 

I am the GM of the Mexico City Kings. I can offer you 2nd/3rd line minutes on our squad.

We'd love to have you join and become a part of the infamous Cartel ☠️

Quote this and say "acepto" if you want to join the team!

Please let me know if you have nay questions or need any help getting started!

- Motza

ADBA4857-DCDC-4D3A-AD39-AE2F48BF8940.png.6741a265ce6e695f441ae137ed4afc0d.png

Welcome to the league @Hops!

I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we are looking to add some depth to our contending roster. You would be getting third line minutes but on a team that had a chance to win it all. If you stay active and earn TPE then you could move up the lineup quickly!

I’m going to keep it short and simple, if you like what you hear and want to join one of the best locker rooms in the VHLM then quote this offer and type “let’s get it!” and we will get you onto our roster ASAP!

Goodluck!

F586B8F3-5F5B-4396-B11D-C2BE36353FAB.jpeg.31aad0efa1f49bec1f7ba269a5f0968a.jpeg

mOa0_jzhvxgsarD8F86aCn3RD5KeDjAGsfuIi1UmboyYJQdOrHYCumFe5-3LLmq49ttIANRvCp4MsXLqoiU_2LPhJg-NgaLvlgwlf44hyq-cgs-_8tNAyo79ShQItwNRvNR3vHOK

Hey there, @Hops! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the Assistant General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Mississauga. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

AGM of the Mississauga Hounds

5 hours ago, Sonnet said:

PEWgjXe.png

Welcome to the league, @Hops!

I'm Sonnet, General Manager of the Houston Bulls organization. While other teams may be looking to compete for a cup this year, Houston is entering a short rebuilding phase while we look to make a championship push in a later season. However, this doesn't mean the Bulls don't have anything unique to offer.

As an experienced GM and former Executive of the Year winner, my goal is to get you into an environment where playing time isn't an issue, and where personal instruction/guidance is the top priority. In addition, Houston is known for having an active locker room with plenty of traditions- including jersey numbers, a team vote for the official goal song, a ring of honor for outstanding members of the team, and more!

Our team communicates primarily through the use of a Discord server, where Bulls both new and old gather to talk shop and help each other out. At any time, either I or another member of the Houston faithful am on to help you learn the ropes and build your player into the best version of himself they can be!

The Houston Bulls are prepared to offer you a spot on the first/second forward line, depending on your activity/level of earning. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Accepted!"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're certainly looking forward to making you the newest member of The Herd!

OVa97AC.png

Accepted!