Penny's High Rants of the VHL

pennypenny

Penny’s High Rant on the VHL

I am currently stoned out of my mind good morning. I just want to do a quick shoot on the VHL and who’s in it. I tell you what, I am so pissed off every time I go into a sim league and see an inactive like Spade18 dominate. Like come on man, I put my heart, sweat, and tears into Gino. He is so sweet, and you’re tearing him apart just like the rest of the league.

It makes me sick seeing that man do so well. Also, speaking of men who did well. Whatever happened to Bobubabi. He got unbanned and he just ain’t shit anymore. It’s like that unban ruined any sort of legend of him anymore. I would not want to be associated as his son ever again from here on out.

It makes me sick to see Moscow doing as poorly as they are right now. Jet Jaguar is an absolute lick and the rest of the team’s not following his lead and really working towards getting a lot of wins and scores. It is unbelievable how much of a lick Jet Jaguar is, because Gorlab is the bonafide beauty.

I challenge anyone in the VHL to compete against me in a Typeracer match. @ me if you’re down for the fight.

I also gotta say, I am tired of seeing Beaviss and his players be so OP right now in the VHL. It’s like, how can someone so cute be so devastating? It’s crazy to me. I know HHH is going to win the leading scorer title though, because he’s a certified beauty 100%. Don’t @ Me. Unless you’re @ ing me to 1v1 in typeracer.