Claimed:losing my graphic virginity

Effort: 2/2 - First ever graphic, so I'm going to give you full marks here.  

Look: 1.75/3 - I don't want to be overally harsh since it's your first graphic, so I'll be a little lenient.  However, the key things that could be improved upon are blending, text, and to an extent, render placement.  For blending, it's all about making everything come together as one.  One of the best ways to do that is to choose a background that's a similar color to the render's jersey.  A red background would have really helped this.  Blending can also be achieved in stock work, when you start using stocks to help your blending try to keep it simple instead of throwing a bunch of different textures on there trying to make it work.  Simple stocks like scratches and dust stocks can help improve blending without making things look messy or crowded.  With text, try to stick to a simple fontface like arial when you're a beginner.  If you also do a subtext, try and keep it the same fontface or a similar fontface as your main text.  With render placement, I would move your render over to the right slightly so it's not off the canvas.

You do have a decent start here, but overall, the sig feels unfinished, and needs some work to make this really good.  I don't want to discourage you as this is your first graphic, but just keep practicing and you'll get better with time.  This is a good resource for beginners:

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/2501-jacks-guide-to-making-not-shitty-sigs/

Creativity: 1/1 - Yep

Total: 4.75/6

Guest Svoboda_3

This is all I can ask for as a GM is just for someone to try and do their best. I love the fact that you attempted something and that you have been working hard.

Guest Svoboda_3

'Attempted'? What's that supposed to mean?!

Attempted as in doing it. I won't even attempt doing graphics before I beat the shit out of my computer. You ventured into something you aren't familiar with and I respect the effort.