Gino's Hat Tricks

pennypenny

Gino’s Hat Tricks

Gino’s hat tricks. Gino’s hat tricks. Gino’s hat tricks. That’s how many hat tricks Gino has gotten in his last few games. There’s an allure to Gino DiGiannantonio’s ability to put pucks in the net, and his ability has increased tremendously in the last few games. Gino is one of those players that you never know what you’re going to get at first. First off you can have millions and millions of goals, but the next minute. You only got an assist in 10 games. Gino is an extremely fickle character in this regard.

However, what Gino doesn’t lack in, is his ability to get his teammates amped up before a game. Right before every hockey game, Gino makes sure to perform a dentistry check up on every single player. Zyrok12, Sheilds, and Gino have been putting up some crazy numbers. The Yukon Rush are currently on a 6 game winning streak, where they are STOMPING and RUINING the opposition. Even the Ottawa Lynx didn’t stand a chance against the Yukon Rush. Even though we’re 6th in the league at the time, we took it up a notch and really crushed the opposition. We’re just one of those teams that start slow and build up and really crush everybody along the way. There are many things that others would worry about, but we are not worried about anything.

All we do is win, win, win, no matter what we do. Zyrok12 is currently the 2nd highest defenseman in the league, as well as the 2nd highest point getter for a defenseman. There’s a lot of room for improvement though. Although he may be the 2nd defenseman in the league, he is not finished yet. He still has a lot in the tank. You know every single time Gino scores a goal, it’s on the heels of Zyrok12 and his lovely passing.

This is now a Zyrok12 appreciation post.

Zyrok12 is a beautiful defenseman, and the only reason Gino can do so well. Gino loves everyone equally and takes care of everyone’s teeth equally in the locker room – but every time Zyrok12 is around, he makes sure to take extra special care of his teeth. Every single bit of his gums properly scrubbed and cleaned – right before Gino gives him a lovely toothbrush to take him to use before his next game. Zyrok12 has a lovely smile too. His smile is so adorable, and Gino always knows that he’s getting a beautiful pass because he sees that twinkle from Zy’s pearly whites. The Yukon Rush will now be getting daily teeth scrubs by Gino DiGiannantonio.

Every time Gino scores a goal, he makes sure to go back onto the bench and give Zyrok a big back scratch and a pat on the helmet. There is nothing more satisfying than giving Zyrok a big back scratch and a pat on the helmet while playing the beautiful game of hockey. Goals and goals, they keep on scoring. That is all we do. Yukon Rush boys, this is us. This is family. We are the Yukon Rush, and we will never let down. We will win the cup this year, boys. Let’s fucking go.

Fun article that I really enjoyed reading and laughed out loud at times. Punctuation was a bit off, but I figured out what they were trying to state. Article was different,  with humor and kept my interest through out.

7/10 

Review: I really enjoyed learning about the bond that Gino and Zyrok really have. Gino sounds like a fantastic human being and I think more acts of kindness like this will go along way for him and his team. As for the article I don’t have any complaints. The transition from talking about Gino to making it a Zyrok appreciation post was flawless. Rating 10/10