rjfryman log #7

rjfryman

Long time since my last log. If you are wondering about where I have been, thanks. If not then you probably are not reading this anyway. After talking with some good people who cared enough to listen and just ignite the joy that I had. To them I thank you.

VHL Tool Site:
Got some people working with the site and hopefully after some further testing and getting some proper feedback. Hopefully after a short amount of time with some proper testing and some styling to allow for some eyesores to be removed.

Draft Ranking:

I have gotten this working to the point of where it once was. The next steps with the draft ranking board are to allow for further customization. Planned ability to create a ranking board. 

Ability to do multi season.

Ability to see only active players

Ability to limit to certain positions

Ability to limit to certain countries

Ability to see only retired or not

Ability to see rookie or not. So for example grab multi seasons and compare to all rookies

Ability to set TPE limit upper bound and lower bound

Ability to set TPA limit upper bound and lower bound

Ability to see players who are eligable for vhl Draft

Ability to see players who are eligable for vhlm Draft

Ability to view TPE, TPA Position, Country, Drafted At maybe both vhl or vhlm. Ability to see when the last time they updated. Ability to see avg tpe each week.

Those are some of the things that are being worked on atm.

Im going to try and get things going again. Hopefully things will start to pick up and more and more things will get done and we can get some great tool for everyone to use/enjoy.