The Terrible Trivium, as it Relates to Reality

der meister

Okay, so I’m back, ostensibly. Before we get too far into this thing, this experiment of virtualized hockey, I have a few things I want to share, specifically regarding what I will and will not be doing.

I will not:

-          Be creating media. Aside from this piece, there won’t be any. I know I built something of a reputation as a podcast guy, but with everything going on both in my home and in the world at large during this global pandemic, I’m not recording anything. I’m in a house with my wife and two kids 24/7. Not happening. Similarly, for those who are familiar with me, I am still trying to find an agent to represent one of my several writing projects, and my scarce writing time needs to be used for continuing to work toward that goal.

-          Download / Join / Be active on Discord. I’ve had Discord on my phone before, and it was okay, I guess, but I’m not interested in having another social app in my life. Furthermore, once things are “back to normal” and I’m not working from home, Discord is blocked at work, so to me, it’s a waste of my time to get established on the app.

I will:

-          Be active. Probably checking if not every day, then pretty damn close to it.

-          Claim +5 welfare weekly. I’ve built up enough street cred to get the +5, so that’s roughly the pace I’ll be improving at.

-          TRY to remember to do Trivia. It’s something I generally enjoy, but I frequently forget about, or put off because the notification comes in when I’m busy and then I forget.

-          Take wild guesses in the VHL Fantasy Zone .

@VHLM GM @VHL GM