Taking the L but Beating up Dil

"Well, we went back to finals, which is amazing. 2 Years in a row, I feel very special to be apart of the community here in Moscow. Drafting me back in S68, I know everyone had their doubts about me, but I think I've proved quite a few people wrong, and have finally worked my way up to the 1st and starting line. I'm excited to enter the prime of my career, and see how shit turns out. In terms of the finals, we went down in 5 games. Which really sucks, but hey, going to back to back finals is a great accomplishment, and I feel like Moscow is entering that dynasty phase. Obviously, I still have a lot to work on, but I'm finally getting to that franchise cornerstone point. So it's going to be great these next 3 or so seasons, however long I play, I want to be here with Moscow. The high point of these finals was fucking up @Dilthough, not gonna lie about that. I'm for sure lording that over his head forever, either way, it's been real this season, so Moscow boys, let's run it back, and try and win 2/3 years!"