Legion GM Peace congratulates former teammate.

Peace

Toronto, Ontario -- Toronto Legion skipper Rylan Peace spent his rookie season with the Reign, joining recently inducted hall of fame goaltender Kallis Kriketers for a single season... unfortunately for both Kriketers and the club, the Reign were eliminated in seven games hot off the success of a championship run just one post-season removed. GM Peace hasn't forgotten just how truly dominating 'Krik' was during his rookie season, posting a 42-13-3 record on route to winning the Greg Clegane Trophy. 

Had Riga gone further, it is likely the HoF netminder would have more awards under his belt, but I suppose it wouldn't have mattered anyway. 

"He was a beast," Peace recalled. "I was young in the league -- so was he -- but he was far more composed than any other goalie I played against that season, he had everything locked down and on point, almost as if it was his personal mission to win back to back championships. Turned out that was just him, he was always an elite presence on the ice, and while Ben (Riga GM) always complained... he was lucky to have that security in net." 

"Enjoy the hall, Krik."