CnC Please

Biggest issue here is flow. Looking at this sig, the natural flow of the sig, with the contours of the body and stocks, are moving from Southwest to North East, but the stocks behind the font are going the other direction. Although this is not terrible as the stocks on the right are subtle, the font is pulling away too far from the focal point, being the render, and dragging our eye uncomfortably towards the edge of the signature. If the sig and stocks that frame the render were placed on the other side of the font: move sig and framing stocks towards the left, and pull font and circle|clipping mask object, towards the left of the render. The font would drag our eyes towards the render making for a good sig.

Technically, this sig is really nice. The colours, and texture remind me of old film... being a photographer, this is beautiful in terms of colour and texture. The font is also very nice, balanced, and intricate and not just slapped on. It blends in nice with the sig.

I would also chop off a major chunk off the bottom, starting from where the end of the bauer logo is on the pads but this is minor as the blocky, full render, is very creative and tastefully done. Don't do it unless you really want to because I am a sucker for negative space and creative sizes to sigs. Not all sigs have to be clones of each other, that is just boring.

Really really good work. Technically it is great, just some aspects as an artist that need to be looked at when making a piece.

was this long enough?

Edited by redoaknebraska

Holy fuck, that's nasty.

I actually like number 1 a lot more. While usually shrinking the height helps, there are a couple of effects I think lost between the first and second version. I didn't know you were this good with PS bra.