(S73) LW - Joshua Maxwell, TPE: 60

Moose

5MatnpB.png

Hey @Moose !

Look, all these offers offers you're gonna get are copy-pasted from a template and tbh it's all just silly bs. Let's get real, I'm writing this for you personally moose-y, because I want you on Halifax. We're a competitive team who could use a small forward such as yourself to be an offensive machine. Now I won't lie, you'd have to battle for ice-time, but if you stick with it then you'll be a top player in no time.

I'll say this before DoktorFunk and Ottawa have time to brainwash you with a lame offer, but YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU PUT INTO THIS LEAGUE. If you log on daily and make sure you're keeping up with your TPE, I will personally see it that you get more ice-time.

(What do you call more than one moose? Moosi? Mooses? Meese?)

Anyways, if you have any questions or concerns or just wanna talk about Sour Patch Kids, feel free to PM me on the site or on Discord (Shawn#2567) or just ask for my Phone number and we can talk and gossip all night ;)

If you want to accept our offer, please quote this post and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

Hey there Moose! I’m the AGM a of Yukon, Alex! We talked briefly on discord when you joined, if you can remember! Me and the GM, MexicanCow, would love to have you as a part of the Yukon Rush. We are both very funny, talkative, helpful, and like to have fun! We can offer you maximum playing time, and a whole lot of points! If you are willing to join the best team, by far, quote this saying “Accept”! I will then DM you more info about how to be the best in the league, and join our team locker room! Enjoy your stay! 

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM

4 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

I don’t do that ?

You did it on the last offer you sent someone rofl

Not firing shots buuuuuuuut your offer for this guy is the exact same as the other ones who created today

Edited by ShawnGlade

2 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

You did it on the last offer you sent someone rofl

Not firing shots buuuuuuuut your offer for this guy is the exact same as the other ones who created today

shhhhh... i’ll give you a back massage.. you didn’t see this.

15 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

5MatnpB.png

Hey @Moose !

Look, all these offers offers you're gonna get are copy-pasted from a template and tbh it's all just silly bs. Let's get real, I'm writing this for you personally moose-y, because I want you on Halifax. We're a competitive team who could use a small forward such as yourself to be an offensive machine. Now I won't lie, you'd have to battle for ice-time, but if you stick with it then you'll be a top player in no time.

I'll say this before DoktorFunk and Ottawa have time to brainwash you with a lame offer, but YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU PUT INTO THIS LEAGUE. If you log on daily and make sure you're keeping up with your TPE, I will personally see it that you get more ice-time.

(What do you call more than one moose? Moosi? Mooses? Meese?)

Anyways, if you have any questions or concerns or just wanna talk about Sour Patch Kids, feel free to PM me on the site or on Discord (Shawn#2567) or just ask for my Phone number and we can talk and gossip all night ;)

If you want to accept our offer, please quote this post and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

?

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there, @Moose My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. This started out as the usual copy-paste spiel, but I'm trying something new, because, apparently, being offered a spot on the team that just won the cup and could beat Halifax down any day of the week isn't enough to make people interested. Believe it or not, my grandfather's dying wish was for you, yes YOU, to join this team. He cared about Ottawa more than anything (I'm just kidding). I really need this so his memory can live on.   We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it. In fact, I'm going to coat it with a sour coating so it really sticks with you; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you put your back into this league (see what I did there ?), I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say I love my grandfather!” I'll then send over your contract to sign! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon! (I know this all seems goofy, but I'm not trying any tricks. You'd have a great time on the Lynx.)

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

YsZVHwQ.png
Hey @Moose , welcome to the VHL! My name is Cole, I’m the General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds, and I’d like to extend my hand to bring you aboard our elite squad. We have one of the best teams in the league, both on and off the ice, with players who are always available to talk to and willing to help put whenever you ask. Due to the strength of our current roster, I’d have to offer you 3rd line minutes, but at the end of the day the VHLM is about fun, and it’s a lot more fun when you’re winning. If we sound like the team for you, quote this offer and say “Accept”! If not, no worries! Plenty of GMs will be giving you their pitch, so if you want to weigh your options stick around and give em a shot, although they won’t be as cool as we are *wink wink nudge nudge*.