The Stars Of Tomorrow: Vol. 3

qQffnxi.jpg

Hello everyone, welcome back to our third instalment of The Stars Of Tomorrow! In this series, we look at future VHL players who haven't yet been created. Today we have some exciting new players to look at, who could be coming to the VHLM very soon. Without further ado, let’s get right into it! 

0rUbmjO.jpg

Kevin Malone

User: @ContinentalCup036

Current player: Gritty (1005 TPE, S65)

After years at the office, Kevin Malone has decided to pursue greater things. After recently taking up hockey, he has found a tremendous talent that he never even knew he had. His larger frame has allowed him to see quick success in the net, as well as on defence. Currently he’s unsure which one he prefers, but there is one thing he is sure on: he wants to become a professional hockey player. He has been working tirelessly to reach this goal, and the results have been incredible. His skating and puck handling have progressed nicely, and I honestly can’t wait to see how far he can go with this. The scouts I’ve spoken to don’t seem to consider him a legitimate VHLM prospect, but I really think there’s more to this. His talent is undeniable, and his work ethic is fantastic. Whichever position he sticks with, he might just go out and become one of the VHL’s best.

opgVLiH.jpg

Anthony Matthews II

User: @Anthony Matthews

Current player: Anthony Matthews (794 TPE, S65)

The second incarnation of Anthony Matthews has a play style that some would say contrasts that of his predecessor. While Toronto’s Anthony Matthews is primarily a playmaking center who also possesses some great hands, the same cannot be said about the next man up. Anthony Matthews II is a sniper at heart, with an outstanding drive to put the puck in the net. He is also much more willing to put in the work down low, play physical, and retrieve the puck for his team. Matthews II is a high energy player who keeps defenders looking over their shoulder whenever they get the puck. As opposed to being a center, like the current Matthews, he finds the most success when playing on the wing. The next Matthews will be a big change from the VHL’s current one, with his drive to score and play physical. He will also be one of the VHL’s better prospects in no time at all.

Thanks to both of these guys for participating! If you know the name, position and build type your next player will be, feel free to PM me, and they could be featured in this series! With that said, thanks for reading, and I hope to write another one of these soon.