Re-joining VSN

Matt_O

After a few months off, I decided to re-join with VSN. I joined them in February or so of 2019, and I decided to write historical articles mostly because I couldn't think of anything else. I wasn't even around for most of the things I talked about so I still have no idea why I decided to pick that. But, after nearly nine months of working with VSN, writing historical articles became my thing. I liked learning about the past, and telling interesting stories that most people never would of known about, or bringing back memories to all the old members. In my long time at VSN, three different people became the head of VSN. For a long time, specifically over the summer, VSN became pretty much my own writing platform because I was the only one doing anything for a while. Then, everything changed, and Bana and Frostbeard took over. Around this time my activity started to decline, and I stopped being a VHLM GM. Eventually I had to leave VSN because of that and take a break as a whole, but now I'm back and wanted to get back with VSN. When they announced they had five spots opening, I was pretty confident I would get re-hired and it's good to be back.