Some random questions about current events

McWolf

- Has anyone tested Condor Adrienne for PEDs? I just noticed that not only is he leading the league in points and assists, he is also leading the league in goals.

- Are the Vancouver Wolves finally starting a rebuild? It feels like they have been competitive since leaving the Old Capital.

- Is the HC Davos Dynamo good now? Burn, Garcia, TEAR in the offseason, now Foilen and Jaguar. Rookies are being buried down the lineup, but the team is on a huge win streak now.

- When's the last time a VHLM team has won two Founder's Cup in a row? The Minnesota Storm came close last season, but it feels like it's as close as any team came and it's not going to change with 12 teams in the league now. I know brought the Halifax 21st in the Finals twice in S64 and S65, but we lost on both occasions so it's not even that close. And that was in a 6-team league.

9 hours ago, McWolf said:

- When's the last time a VHLM team has won two Founder's Cup in a row? The Minnesota Storm came close last season, but it feels like it's as close as any team came and it's not going to change with 12 teams in the league now. I know brought the Halifax 21st in the Finals twice in S64 and S65, but we lost on both occasions so it's not even that close. And that was in a 6-team league.

S47 and S48 Bratislava Watchmen.