Kamenov Interview P3

When I wrote this I was just a random person who some people knew of who also knows how to complain... But for me.. the idea still makes sense to me. In this part we discuss the name VHLM.... you'll understand

ESPN.mx - You speak about the minor leagues in a unique way especially as many just refer it to the VHLm. Does that acronym the way it is written down seem a little weird? Victory Hockey League minors. You are a man who has lived in two countries, are represented by a man who has seen the world and represented clients from countries all around the globe. Is this something you would change?

Kamenov - I for sure would change it. I know I have a lot of Canadian influence in my life even though I am a Russian. I grew up learning and loving how to play hockey in a hockey loving country like Canada. Since the minor league only has teams in North America, I would draw on renaming them after other well-known minor leagues in North American. I like the VMHL, VMJHL, and the VHLMA all meaning Victory Minor Hockey League, Victory Major Junior Hockey League and finally the Victory Hockey League Minors Association. These names would add some clarity in my opinion to what the minors is. I even asked my former General Manager Motzaburger without missing a beat he said "no one actually knows....I have pressured the top lads to tell me when making graphics for the league and everyone starts filling in "M" with funny words"  if my own General Manger does not know and apparently the BOG does not know. Can we just make it meaningful? Is that why people keep telling us the minor leagues do not mean anything?