Claimed:Mad Men Episode 001

Higgins

madmen_logo.png

Mad Men Episode 001

Join Draper and I as we start a podcast that can hopefully last many episodes. This is our first podcast together so we hope to get better over time. Basically we just went through the questions that awesome people provided us with. Leave any thoughts on how we did or any tips/questions for next weeks edition of Mad Men.

Thanks to, Kendrick, eaglesfan, Seth, Metis, STZ and Green.

• Senior Admin

got a rock band mic lying around anywhere? Those are pretty good

Nah, but I may try and find my old turtle beaches and see if they sound any better  :francis:  

• Senior Admin

A very easy listen. Really good job on this and look forward to hearing more episodes from you guys.

Thanks, be sure to check out episode 002 :)

Content: 3/3 - I've gotten so bad at closing tabs that I shouldn't when I'm grading podcasts. Yes Draper, come to Riga. We're awesome. Higgins, I've thought about creating a goalie at some points, but I'm hesitant to do so because I'm afraid that it'll be boring. Like you said, I think I would only if I was a VHL GM. Extensive interview process for the position? Oh gawd Super Cup. Please no VHLM expansion. I do wonder how the league would look now if we didn't create Cologne and QC. I would beat both of you in NHL, and Eaglesfan will #confirm this. It's fucking "Zee", not "Zed." I don't care if you're Canadian or not. Yeah Draper, LET'S MAKE SOME MOVES (HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE). 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Nicely done boys.

Editing: 1/1 - Yup

Overall: 6/6

• 3 months later...