They Took Mah Colours!

Tagger

I thought something looked off when I came on the site but my name has gone back to the default member group after being red for just over a year. Obviously makes a lot of sense since it sounds like they plan on having actual paid moderators whereas we were more just general admin (e.g. moving threads to correct places) and "act if you saw something very wrong on the board", which in fairness there hasn't been too many instances of in the public forums (I only acted on one instance where someone thought it was appropriate to post Rule 34 shit on the forum, the only other big instance that immediately comes to mind is the VHLM S68 Finals thread which I couldn't deal with since I was at a friends house) and was very vague at a time where we had no code of conduct to follow or refer to regarding decisions. But yes, I was surprised to see I still had the colours after taking a six month break from the league, so it doesn't bother me.

I'd say the only thing that sucks is that I no longer have access to the Updaters Lounge, where I felt I gave good and prompt advice to updaters whenever they had questions. 

Also, I'm still on recruitment crew on the discord, which is real weird. 

Edited by Tagger

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Tagger said:

I'd say the only thing that sucks is that I no longer have access to the Updaters Lounge, where I felt I gave good and prompt advice to updaters whenever they had questions. 

Sorry :( I'll see if I can get you some access for that.

24 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

S68 but okay, it is easy to forget when Houston won their 1st Founder's cup... 

Sorry, all I remembered while I was writing was that it was leading up to a draft that would have had S70 SBA'ers, but forgot it was the VHLM not the VHL

24 minutes ago, Tagger said:

Sorry, all I remembered while I was writing was that it was leading up to a draft that would have had S70 SBA'ers, but forgot it was the VHLM not the VHL

It is fine, I just always sadly remember that as it was a super happy day for me as it was my cup win and well, yeah, it soon turned sour.