Something about me

Temppi

Hello, my name is Joromir Jogr. I come from the land called Czech Republic. I do like ice hockey and as some of you might already guess I aim to win The Cup and be placed into the Hall of Fame.

I just started here, so I am still a bit confused about everything but I am learning. Hopefully everything will be much clearer in the coming days / weeks. I think this Victory Hockey League is a great idea and it is kind of a shame I just found this site yesterday.

Something about me... I was born and raised in the Czech Republic 18 years ago and I learned to skate when I was 4 years old. I started to play ice hockey when I was 6 years old and I have been on the same road ever since. Some might call it a hobby, some might call it a great way to spend your free time to, but for me, hockey is everything. It is my passion and my whole life right now. I am a skille forward. I used to play left wing when I was younger but soon I switched to right wing since it felt so much better and much more natural. And i was much more deadly on RW. Many general managers showed me some interest last night and I think I am going to get a professional contract soon. I can't be more excited.

See you on the ice. ?

Best regards,

Spoiler

Joromir

Spoiler

Jogr

Edited by Temppi