Hey, What's Up VHL? It's Ya Boy

DoktorFunk

Hey, it's been a while since I wrote one of these! Let's fill you all in as to what's been going on in DoktorFunkLand.

Spyro and I are planning on releasing a visual podcast on his YouTube channel. Not gonna lie, the idea is for us to be more recognizable faces of the VHL in general. Hopefully, something like that can bring exposure to the website and drive recruitment if it goes right. Also, I'd like to do a cross-promotion on my own YouTube channel. I recently found out one of our videos has over 17,000 views, which is absolutely mind-boggling. If anyone would like to be on our new podcast, or even the old one, I encourage you to reach out. Hell, if you'd like to be part of a larger VHL YouTube channel, let us know. We'd love to drive something that makes people pay more attention to the site. 

Speak to you soon!

26 minutes ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

A VHL YouTube channel is a great idea! I could probably chip in occasionally with promo videos (for the playoffs, draft, stuff like that) if you guys wanted, similar to the stuff I’ve done before

Dude, that would be sick!

28 minutes ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

A VHL YouTube channel is a great idea! I could probably chip in occasionally with promo videos (for the playoffs, draft, stuff like that) if you guys wanted, similar to the stuff I’ve done before

Hell yeah!!