(S73) D - Kayle Gunnarsson, TPE: 72

Ketchup

Hey there @Ketchup! Welcome to the VHL!! My name is Alex, the Yukon AGM. I’m here to tell you the Yukon would love to have you as a part of our team!! We can give you 1st pair minutes, and a LOT of points!! To accept this offer just quote it and say, “accept” and i’ll DM you with more info!!

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM

Welcome to the VHL!

I am Ricer13, the GM of the VHLMs newest expansion team the Miami Marauders. We are looking for a defensemen of your talents to slot in on the 2nd pairing. There is opportunity to move up if you keep active.

In our short tenure we already have one of the most active locker rooms in the league with a crew of players who are eager to learn and grow this expansion team into a competitive team. 

If you want a ton of minutes, a fun atmosphere and a chance to be apart of something special quote this offer and type “accept” we will get you into the action right away.

Goodluck!.!.!

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

tNqDZWJ.png&key=74b04030a36c6c0138a89b54

Hey there! 

I'm Frank Funk, the General Manager of the Minnesota Storm. 

While we sadly can't offer you a position on our team, if you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you!

Other GM's have reached out with offers so you'll want to take up one of them on it!

Cheers and best of luck wherever you end up,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png&key=74b04030a36c6c0138a89b54